3-4 Hunter Street
3 lovely apartments, centrally situated in the Historic Fishing Town of Whitby. They were recently awarded a 4-star rating by the English Tourism Council. "Ammonites" building dates back to the 1700's and has has now been transformed into three very large apartments which have all the modern conveniences of this century.
* All of the apartments are non-smoking.
* One well-behaved pet is allowed by arrangement in each apartment. The apartments have hard flooring which doesn't always suit paws! We will leave the decision to you as this will affect your pet's holiday.
* Access to the apartments is through the main staircase.
* Mermaid is on the first floor after climbing 8 steps
* Starfish and Seahorse are split-level apartments and are located on the second floor a further 10 steps up.
* All apartments comply with fire regulations.
The apartments are situated on Hunter Street, just off Skinner Street, one of the main shopping streets, on the West Cliff. Whilst being very central, it is also very quiet and would appeal to those who like the best of both worlds.
The beach, seafront, and harbour are approximately 5 minutes walk away, but be aware that Whitby is a bit hilly, so for some it may take a bit longer.
Should you wish to eat out, Whitby has lots of good eateries, quite a few being close by and very convenient to walk to.
Parking is an ongoing problem in Whitby however Skinner Street has a 40 minute parking restriction which will allow for unloading. Further up onto West Cliff, there is unlimited parking on the streets. There is also a public car park on the West Cliff that is free between the hours of 7.00pm and 9.00am, and is 5 minutes walk from the apartments. Once you have parked your car there is little need for using it as you are conveniently placed for all amenities.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.