12-14 Waterloo Crescent
Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 5pm
Saturday to Sunday: Closed
We offer all the services you would expect from separate independent Electrical, Fire & Security system contractors in house as a single contractor. This includes the Design, Installation, Modification, Testing, Commission, Fault Finding, Reactive/Scheduled Maintenance, Certification & Service Contracts, of the following systems:
• LV & ELV Electrical Installations
• EV Car Charging
• Surge Protection
• Lighting Controls
• PLC Field Device Wiring
• Electrical Installation Condition reports
• Emergency Lighting
• Intruder Alarms (including Red Care Monitored Systems)
• Fire Alarms (including Conventional, Addressable, Twin Flex Systems & Red Care Monitored Systems)
• CCTV (including Analogue, HD, 4K, IP, Wireless, Networked & Monitored)
• Door Access Control (including Fobbed, Coded & Card Access, Intercom, Audio/Video & Time/Attendance)
• Data Installations (including Cat5e, Cat6, Fibre & Telephone)
• All Cable Calcs are carried out in house using cable calc design software.
• All Certification is carried out electronically using The NICEIC endorsed certification software and certificates emailed or posted to the client.
• Lighting Designs are carried out in house using Relux lighting design software. This includes emergency lighting compliance.
We have for over a decade now looked after the local branches of JCB, Otis Lifts, Delifrance UK & Cemex Uk at both the Rugby & Southam plants. Providing a high level of service with a single point of call.
Although Service and Quality are the main ethos of Blaby Electrical, We are actively invested in the Health & Safety of our staff and others around us. This is demonstrated by are memberships to Construction Line, Safe Contractor, Avetta formerly pics & our SSIP accreditation.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
"Delifrance UK have been using Blaby Electrical Ltd inc. Blaby Alarms for well over 10 years, and they have always been one our best service providers." "They are currently our sole electrical service provider, and have been involved in several multi-million-pound projects, as well as providing support for our on-going day-to-day tasks such as electrical testing, minor installations and repairs, etc." "Their staff have always been polite and efficient, even when we sometimes put them under pressure beyond what is normally expected." "I cannot fault Blaby Electrical, and cannot see our relationship with them changing in the future." Jason Allen, Health Safety & Maintenance Manager, Delifrance UK
Testimonials are added by the business owner and are not independently verified.