Lordship Farm Cottages
Monday to Saturday: 8am - 6:30pm
The cleaning of gutters is a widely needed service but one that many property owners are not sure where to go for!
Our gutter vacuuming system uses a 50mm diameter pole to ensure blockage free cleaning combined with a high performance wet and dry vacuum system driven by two 1500w motors makes short work of gutters on any Commercial property, School, Industrial Unit, and Domestic property.
The Health and Safety issues normally associated with working at height are minimised or completely removed.
· No Ladders
· No Waiting for costly Scaffolding
· No Expensive Cherry Pickers
· Easy access to most areas
· All Work up to 4 Storeys (12M) completed from the ground
Our services provide protection against blocked, leaking, and overflowing gutters as well as blocked downpipes.
The consequences of not keeping your roof gutters properly maintained are:
Water running continually down the side of a property slowly erodes the surface structure, Rendered surfaces as well as brickwork
· The resulting saturated surfaces expose the structure to increased damage from frost and ice.
· Water run off from the walls saturates the ground in the immediate vicinity of footings and foundation structures
· Poorly maintained gutters are themselves vulnerable to damage due to distortion from the weight of retained water
· Damage to retaining clips and anchoring systems
· Damage to the building structure at the anchor points
· Complete failure and collapse of the gutter itself
Internal damage is a more gradual and a largely hidden consequence of poorly maintained gutters yet can have drastic consequences:
· Overflowing gutters allow water past fascia boards and into the internal roof area. Rarely visible to general observation this leakage threatens slow but far reaching damage to the integrity of the roof structure with seepage into roof timbers
· Seepage or even direct flooding onto internal surfaces and into cavity spaces
· Development of mould and other fungal growths on internal surfaces and decorated surfaces.
· Pockets of damp favouring the spread of insect populations.
· In conjunction with external damage to footings the development of rising damp
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.