62 Purwell Lane
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Sunday: 9am - 6pm
Enter a brief description of your business
Do you believe in co-incidence or synchronicity?
Maybe, like me, a wry smile comes over your face when you notice (again) that the time is 11:11..
Maybe, like many of us, you deeply know that you're distinctly different to your friends and family, in your feelings and emotions..
Maybe, your answer to the question “How do you know?", is “I just do!" with 100% conviction. It's highly likely that small-talk aggravates you a little, as does superficiality, self-centeredness and dishonesty and when it comes to crystals, sound frequencies, golden ratios, the Moon or metaphysics, you can't stop talking..
Allow me to be the first to confirm the following: you're not mad, a freak, “too sensitive", “too emotional" or “too intense". In fact, you're no-where near it. You're simply wired differently to others - just like me.
If you're unsure about whether you may be an Empath or HSP, take my test to find out.
Did you know that acutely sensitive people (also known as “Empaths") contribute to 5% of the total population, with highly sensitive people accounting for 15-20% of the population?
“You're certainly not alone – highly sensitives make up 25% of the population – you're one of many!"
The challenge is that many of us highly sensitives are living lives in an often de-sensitised or un-sensitive world. This can pose various obstacles, in our efforts to live happy, rewarding and fulfilling lives. This is especially true when raising highly sensitive children, or raising children as highly sensitive parent or guardians.
It makes little sense to try and “fit in". Fitting in means adhering to a way of life that can feel very alien and in-authentic, when silencing your own unique voice and limiting your ability to express your soul's true essence.
So what gives?
The only person in your life, who is able to truly give you 100% of the love, acceptance, acknowledgement, healing, forgiveness, encouragement and support you need, is you.
Allow me to explain..
Our society, with over-loaded media advertising and over-the-top, inauthentic marketing, promotes a mind-set of “lack" or needing “more". Adverts, bulletin boards, radio shows, magazines and mainstream TV tell us (often with drama) that true happiness can be achieved “over there" or only when we do this or that.
The minute we believe that our happiness, peace, acceptance and contentment is determined by something outside of us, is the minute that we see ourselves as a victim.
“The minute we believe that our happiness, peace, acceptance and contentment is determined by our own belief systems, intent, expectations, feelings, emotions and thoughts, is the minute that we become co-creative masterpieces-in-progress and stand firmly in our own power."
What Help, Advice, Training or Guidance Do You Need?
If you resonate with any of the following statements, let's chat about how I might help you:
* I want to improve my life by moving from a victim mind-set to being and feeling empowered
* I want to learn new concepts, skills and techniques, to develop myself and thrive in life
* I want to heal myself and I'm willing to explore both my inner light and darkness
* I want to find ways to reduce anxiety, fear and stress and live a more balanced, grounded and peaceful heart-centered life
* I want to create boundaries that help me maintain healthy relationships with others
* I want to know what my soul-calling or life purpose is, so I can get started asap
* I've just found out that I'm an Empath / HSP – what now?
* I've known that I'm an Empath / HSP for a while / since childhood and would like advice, support or encouragement for a challenge or situation I'm facing
* I'm going through a “dark night of the soul" on my spiritual path and need help navigating it
* I want to explore my inner child and heal past pain or emotional blockages
* I would like advice, help or guidance about crystal healing, chakras, auras or sound healing
* I want to work with an Empath who shows 100% integrity, confidentiality and vulnerability from the beginning of our relationship
* I run (or will run) a heart-centered business and want to know how to grow it, build my client base and balance my work and family lifestyle
Whichever stage in life you're at and whatever circumstances you're currently in, your decision and ongoing commitment to thrive (not just survive) and grow, will have a powerful influence on your desired positive outcomes. From my heart to yours, I'm rooting for you. Know that you have it within you to succeed, at whatever challenges you face.
I look forward to working with you.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.