Po Box 10083
* Who are we? HSP Childcare - Happy Shiney People have been successfully assisting Nurseries for the over 5 years throughout Essex, we have since early 2005 extended our services to nurseries in Suffolk & Norfolk and through into parts of Lincolnshire. We can provide both temporary & permanent staffing solutions.
* Where are we based? We are Essex, but we are 'local' to all our clients and candidates. How? We come to you, we advertise throughout our catchment area and interview where the candidates live - we continually travel around the counties carrying out interviews and visiting nurseries.
* What Level of Service do we provide? HSP, In line with current guidelines, operate a Code of Practice for the submission of staff to nurseries. For every candidate we register, we confirm their qualifications, take up references and if the candidate hasn't already obtained in the previous 12 months an Enhanced CRB Check undertake to obtain one on their behalf. This process is carried out at their interview, all candidates are interviewed before accepting them onto our Database.
* How do you become a Client? Give us a call, we like to know as much about your nursery setting as possible in order that we can supply you with the right individuals. When ever possible we like to visit you to get first hand knowledge of your setting - again that helps us understand you and your nursery.
What staffing solutions can we provide? HSP concentrates on the first years of a child's life. Our Management Team are experts in recruiting in the fields of Early Years and Under 8's. We offer both permanent and long-term supply solutions as well as an excellent on the day supply for those emergencies/sickness incidences.
* Our Terms of Business for the placement of Permanent Staff is 5% of the annualised salary payable once the candidate has accepted the offer. A Rebate Scheme is included in our Terms of Business.
* Our Fees for the supply of Temporary Staff are as follows:
* Qualified Nursery Nurses From: Â£9.30ph
* Unqualified but experienced Nursery Staff From: Â£7.75ph
* Should you require Temporary Staff you simply telephone us and tell us what level of staff you require and for how long. We will then call you back with details of who we have available.
* The temporary staff member will come to the Nursery in time for you to show any Emergency Drills and Procedures and any other Practices that you operate.
* Once the temporary member of staff has completed the shift(s) you complete a time sheet. We have tried to eliminate as much as possible the problems of time sheets getting lost in the post and not reaching us in time for payroll deadlines. We use an electronic time sheet which we email/fax to you and once completed and authorised by you returned to us the same way fax/email. (If you do not have these facilities we will confirm the hours over the telephone and you'll receive a copy of the time sheet with the invoice, which we raise on a weekly basis. Once the timesheet has been signed and submitted to us we will pay our staff according to the authorised hours, therefore errors cannot be corrected once an invoice has been raised as the Nursery Nurse will have already been paid.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.