2a Caulfield Road
Monday to Sunday: 24 hours
When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral can be daunting but we can help during this difficult time.
J Evans & Sons Funeral Directors are here to help you with all aspects of arranging and coping with the funeral for your loved one.
We can manage every detail of the funeral in a way that is sympathetic to your family's needs. We are proud of our compassionate and caring manner, attention to detail and our high standards of service based on years of experience.
Our chapel of rest is available for families and can be opened outside of normal hours. We have a wide range of coffins, urns and memorials for you to choose from.
We are part of Dignity, a British company and members of the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD). We also provide funeral plans.
We are open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, but are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number should you need our services.
Please call if you need to speak to a funeral director.
We can help you in all aspects of arranging a funeral for your loved one, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Helping select a coffin, casket or urn
• Choosing a headstone or memorial
• Making arrangements for the crematorium or cemetery
• Advice on flowers, donations, announcements, stationery, and memorials
• Choosing hymns, music and the order of service
• Arranging transport for family and providing a hearse
• Taking care of arrangements and special requests on the day of the funeral.
• Being there if you need to speak to someone 24 hours a day.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.