The Samurai Fitness Group likes to think it is different from other children's martial arts classes throughout the U.K, not just because it focuses on the development of each of its students but also because:
* It specialises in teaching martial arts to specific child aged groups (4 to 6 & 7 to 12)
* It focuses on encouraging the physical and character development of its students
* It limits the number of children per class to 15 to ensure each child gets the attention they deserve
* Its syllabus has evolved from the National Curriculum
* The Chief Instructor has academic classroom teaching experience, is a qualified martial arts instructor plus has over 12 years of experience in 3 separate martial arts
These classes focus on two areas, â€˜Life Skillsâ€™ (such as confidence, social interaction, self discipline and awareness of the danger of strangers) and â€˜Physical Skillsâ€™ (including fitness, balance and coordination).
The classes are based on the fundamental principles of Kickboxing but are non-contact, non-aggressive and targeted towards the developmental stages of this age range.
Unlike many other martial arts organisations The Samurai Fitness Group recognises the different child development stages and therefore it divides its classes into specific age ranges. The Young Samurai classes focus on more advanced physical techniques and concepts than the Mini and Little Samurai lessons by incorporating self-protection, pad work and optional light sparring. These classes are an ideal way to install confidence in children, something that is so important in reducing the risk of attack or bullying. They also give the students a perfect grounding to prepare them for the full kickboxing syllabus that is taught to those aged 13 and above.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.