Monday to Sunday: 9am - 5:30pm
Included in this package you will get:
1. Monthly records kept in compliance with the relevant requirements with no hassle to you;
2. Monthly profit and loss summary to allow you to identify any potential cost savings;
3. A flexible service which is tailored around you.
Our services include the provision of monthly or quarterly management accounts tailored to your requirements and style.
Management accounts will allow you to measure your running performance against targets and Key Performance Indicators. They are also useful for many other purposes including identifying bad debt, slow-moving or unprofitable goods and surpluses or deficiencies in resources.
Included in this service you will get:
1. Self-assessment tax return completed on your behalf and filed with HM Revenue & Customs with a turnaround from just 3 days;
2. A summarised report on your tax calculation and liability for the year in a format that is easy to understand;
3. Advice on amounts to be paid and when they are due;
4. Professionals with the expertise to identify any potential tax savings, saving you money directly.
Annual accounts are a vital tool when analysing your trade or business finances for the year. Comprising of a profit and loss account and a balance sheet alongside further detail, they allow you to compare your current performance with your prior year as well as review sales, sales margin and expenditure for the year at a high level to identify potential savings, aid in future decision-making and push your business forward.
MSC Accountants can help bring you closer to your business and better understand your finances.
Sole Traders and Partnerships:
For a sole trader or a partnership, annual accounts will be used to support your self-assessment tax return. They are also the preferred basis of support for any application to the bank for a loan or mortgage.
There is a requirement for all Limited Companies to publish financial statements with Companies House on an annual basis. This needs to be filed within 9 months following the year end date of your Company. Companies must also submit these accounts to HMRC in conjunction with their Corporate Tax Return.
Included in this service you will get:
1. Annual accounts prepared to a high standard and in compliance with all relevant accounting standards;
2. A summarised report on your accounts and how to interpret them as well as commentary on key items identified during the year in a format that is easy to understand;
3. Advice on how to strengthen your record keeping if required.
VAT is a very complex area which can seem daunting to many. That's why many businesses choose to outsource their VAT to a professional. This could also save you money as VAT errors or omissions can carry some significant penalty charges so you cannot afford to get it wrong. In addition, our professionals may be able to identify potential VAT savings that you may have missed due to their extensive knowledge of the VAT legislation.
Included within this service you will get:
1. VAT liability calculated from you records;
2. Online VAT returns completed and submitted to HMRC;
3. A professional with the expertise to identify any potential VAT savings;
4. An agent to liaise with HMRC on your behalf to allow you to focus on your business.
NB. As there is considerable cross-over here with our bookkeeping service, you will make significant savings by inviting us to take care of your record-keeping as well as your VAT. We can offer you a competitive price for the whole package.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.
- Monthly records kept in compliance with the relevant requirements with no hassle to you; - Monthly profit and loss summary to allow you to identify any potential cost savings; - A flexible service which is tailored around you.
Price: From £150 per month
- Self-assessment tax return completed and filed with HMRC; - Summarised report on your tax calculation in a format that is easy to understand; - Professionals with the expertise to identify any potential tax savings, saving you money directly.
Price: From £125 per annum