NexGen Windows

Double Glazing Installers in Swindon (Wiltshire)

Be the first to review

Clive Parade
Cricklade Road

Show map

Contact Numbers




NexGen Windows

We are a local business offering the latest in energy-efficient windows and doors, bi-fold, patio and French doors, electric and manual garage doors, fascia, soffit, guttering and cladding and conservatory roof upgrades in Wiltshire and surrounding areas.

Why Choose us?

We offer the very latest products at reasonable and fair prices, hence the name NexGen (short for Next Generation). All our fitters are skilled, master craftsmen with exceptionally high standards. We will leave your home as if it were ours and we only fit products we either do have, or would have, in our own properties.

Customer service is another main focus of our business. For too long the double-glazing industry has had a reputation for poor customer service. Our vision was to fix that which is why you will always be able to discuss your project or any concerns directly with the owners.

If you have a project in mind why not talk to us and we will help you design your products exactly the way you want them. With a range of colours and window styles to luxury options such as integrated blinds, we have something for everyone.

We offer a completely free design and quote service with no obligation and no hassle or hard selling.

Here at NexGen Windows you can be sure that your new Windows and Doors will be expertly fitted and you will receive an insurance backed, 10-year comprehensive guarantee. We are also members of CERTASS trade association giving you peace of mind that all Windows and Doors will be compliant with the latest building regulations and you will receive a certificate confirming this. You will need this if you ever come to sell your property in the future.

We are also members of the Consumer Protection Association (CPA). The CPA have strict guidelines on who can become members and we are assessed regularly in order to be able to maintain our membership with them. They ask all customers for feedback after we complete the installation and on our most recent report 92% of our customers rated us as "excellent" while the other 8% rated us as "very good".


There are currently no reviews for this company

Leave your review of NexGen Windows

All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.

Returning User

New User

By leaving this review, you agree with our Terms of membership

Opening hours

Monday to Friday: 9:30am - 6:30pm

Saturday to Sunday: 9:30am - 2:30pm

Key Services

casement windows, conservatory upgrades, door, door installation, double glazing, garage doors, sliding sash windows, tilt and turn windows, upvc, window

Share Listing

 Share this listing