Unit 1 The Library
BOOK BUYERS ON-LINE
We can sell your unwanted books.
We buy books on most subjects in any language as follows:
* pre 1900 in any condition including damaged and worn books needing repair
* any books before 1950;
* hard back books from 1950 to 1990
* quality hard backs in good condition from 1990 onwards
* first editions and author signed of any age
We pay cash on collection or we can share the profits with you as we sell your books: it is your choice
THE QWERTYWORD COMMITMENT: WE WILL SELL YOUR BOOKS FOR CASH
The Qwertyword sales process for your books is as follows; your books will be:
1) given a detailed review to determine status, age and quality; and will be quality ranked according to the world-wide Amazon criteria
2) valued realistically by reference to the online worldwide prices of other copies of the same edition and with the same quality ranking
3) catalogued and described in detail on our master database
4) loaded on line individually together with a fair brief quality description and set at a realistic competitive price intended to achieve the best possible price for you over a reasonable time scale
5) allocated a unique SKU for owner-identification and selection purposes
6) stored sequentially, stacked upright and supported vertically in our purpose equipped secure book storage facility
7) insured against all normal insurable risks when in storage and shipped to the customer
8) when sold, will be subject to a preshipment QA review, packed with care and shipped by first class collected post within 24 hours of the sale notification being received (working days)
9) will be subject to a 100% customer guarantee return (in same condition) and refund undertaking at our sole expense
10) Returned to you if you wish to withdraw a book from sale subject to the handling fee.
We remit your profit share to you by cheque under the terms of our Transaction Agreement on a monthly basis if the balance due to you is in excess of Â£100 at any one month end and otherwise on the quarterly month end dates of 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 31 December. Payments will be remitted within five working days of the period end.
DESK TOP and ON LINE PUBLISHING and THE ELECTRONIC SCAN+ ARCHIVE OF HARD COPY WITH IN-BUILT ON-LINE SEARCH CAPABILITIES
In summary, we can:
manage your hard copy and electronic material of any size and in any desk top format and we can work in any software on any subject and in any language
publish your material world-wide on line or in hard copy as print on demand and in any format, in any language and in any volumes.
convert hard copy text (print) into an editable or searchable electronic document for digital filing, distribution or posting on the Web
recreate DTP artwork files from derivative PDFs, as the most cost effective route to updating, re-designing, translation etc
In more detail:
(1) our electronic conversion and storage service comprises the scanning, imaging and indexing of hard copy documents into an electronic format for long term safe storage, thus taking up less space, enabling faster retrieval and enabling electronic on line remote analysis and searching capabilities. This guarantees both an extension of the life of the material (the electronic version does not deteriorate as paper does) and also creates an effective electronic search capability.
This hard copy material could comprise:
(a) commercial documentation (such as architectural designs and engineering drawings, supplier invoices and accounting information); and
(b)public sector documentation (such as library books in storage).
(2) our "books for re-publication" service involves the scanning and OCRing of pamphlets, books, manuals and other original material into a publishable format for sale by electronic delivery (with an in-built numeric controlled copying lock) or as Print On Demand, each for sale via the internet or in shops world wide
PLEASE TELEPHONE FOR DETAILS AND AN APPOINTMENT
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.