230/26 Bonnington Road
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday to Sunday: Closed
We provide regular monthly, fortnightly and weekly stair cleans. A regular clean includes:
- Lifting of mats and a full sweep-down of staircase and landings.
- Mopping with plenty of fresh water, floor cleaner and anti-bacterial products.
- Handrail is also cleaned using anti-bacterial products.
- Additional duties, e.g. brass work, can be added depending on needs of stair.
We also provide a deep clean service which is a more comprehensive service designed to get neglected stairs back to looking their best. This normally includes:
- Vacuuming/sweeping throughout
- Cleaning of walls
- Cleaning railings and handrail
- Brushing dust down from upper wall area and door ledges
- Removal of chewing gum from floor
- Mopping of floor.
Anti-bacterial products are used throughout and the stair is left fresh and clean. Additional duties can be added as requested.
We cater for both stone floor stairs and carpeted stairs.
Contact us for a free no-obligation quote!
Redwood Stair Cleaning was created as a partnership in 2008 to provide tenement occupants in Edinburgh with a reliable stair cleaning service.
Being a local independent company allows us to directly focus on customer service and our customers' needs and requests. Our customers can communicate with us easily and promptly.
All our cleaners are directly employed and trained by us to a high standard. We will not sub-contract our work out which allows us to ensure our customers always receive a great service.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.