38 Collingwood Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
How does it work?
1. Website visitors enter their vehicle details, postcode and requirements
2. Nearby garages provide a job quote and any additional information required.
3. Motorists choose a garage based on location, price and - most importantly - detailed feedback provided by the garageâ€™s previous customers.
4. When their car is fixed, they leave their own feedback, and Who Can Fix My Car take a small finder's fee directly from the garage.
Key facts about the business:
- Almost 30,000 car owners have now used the site for everything from MOTs to accident repairs
- We have 4,500 garages signed up, including mobile mechanics, independent specialists, fast-fittersand franchised dealerships. As such we offer drivers a truly transparent, convenient choice as to who can fix your car!
Finally, van and motorcycle owners should also watch out for WhoCanFixMyVan and WhoCanFixMyBike, both coming soon from the WhoCanFixMyCar team...
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.